Write Smart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Useful link
Diary: Retreat EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 pm by Orchidee

» Tip Sheet: An Admissions Dean Offers Advice on Writing a College Essay
Diary: Retreat EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 pm by Orchidee

» Holding College Chiefs to Their Words
Diary: Retreat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm by Orchidee

» Need help with college essay ?!!
Diary: Retreat EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 am by Guest

» Do you believe in Destiny ?
Diary: Retreat EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 am by nhatquang2403

» Power of Language - Nicolette Ash
Diary: Retreat EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:21 pm by tuongvan92

» A dozen principles of good writing - EXCLUSIVELY !
Diary: Retreat EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:54 pm by Orchidee

» [Proposal] Proofreading box
Diary: Retreat EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 pm by Orchidee

» Hiking to Understanding. Accepted by Princeton
Diary: Retreat EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:43 pm by Orchidee

Diary: Retreat

Go down

Diary: Retreat Empty Diary: Retreat

Post by gothmania Fri May 02, 2008 11:25 am

I often stain myself with blackness whereas there are rays of light shining brightly above my head. The beauty of the melody I often hear, the beauty of the view I often see and the beauty of the food I often taste do make me comfortable. I sometimes enjoy my life and do think it is beautiful enough. But walking on your own way always brings accidental surprises, which may delay your trip and force you to consider. You usually stop and look back, and may retreat. But ...

There comes the times when you coincidentally see a wrong way but still go ahead. There comes the times when you found yourself entrapped all of a sudden but do nothing to escape. Among your reactions, which is the best? Have you ever realised such a thing? I bet not. All of us risks our life, swimming in the pool of foolish things without a bouy and never hesitate about what might come. Do you happen to know it?

There are things make you feel sad. Me, too. "What will you do if so?" You look at me and ask the same question? Hmm, I shall enclose my sorrow, throw it away and return to my regular habit. The so-called resurrection often comes back on time, yet it occasionally loses the way. However, things are still fine because I get used to standing my own feelings.

The confusion always drives you mad. To make a proper decision is not easy, is it? And now, I also have to face with a stuff like that. Should I go ahead or hide myself behind the veil of secrets? Then will the future come brightly or darkly enshroud? How come things will be solved without any pain or scars left? I always question a lot and then answer nothing.

Then I retreat. Let's wait for the coming future, regardless if it is dark or light.

gothmania

http://360.yahoo.com/dragon_in_nightmare

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum